Here at DEER ME! Face & Body Art, YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY is our highest priority. As such, we have strict face painting and body art policies we employ to maintain the highest of standards:
> Strictly one set of sponges per person
> Frequent refreshing of rinse water
> Disposable cotton tips to paint lips
> Full kit sanitisation after every event
CHILDREN UNDER 3: are restricted to small arm & cheek designs due to higher skin sensitivity.
FIRST TIMERS: We ask you to PLEASE ADVISE if this is your or your child’s FIRST FACE PAINT so we may paint a test patch. We only use professional & cosmetic grade, water-based face painting products - although unlikely, we cannot guarantee a reaction will not occur.
RESTRICTIONS: FACE PAINTING MAY BE RESTRICTED for a person who is/has:
- unable to sit still - sties - recent chicken pox - heavy cold - very hairy areas
- eczema & dermatitis - recent bruising
EXCLUSIONS: SORRY! WE CANNOT PAINT a person with the following conditions:
- Cold Sores - Conjunctivitis - Impetigo - Influenza - Chicken Pox - Severe Acne
- Open Cuts & Sores - Sunburn & Flaking Skin - Known Allergies to Make-up
- Any other contagious conditions that may put yours or another’s health at risk
UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN: Will be given a shot of espresso & a permanent
texta with which to colour their own faces :D